Alternate controls for divine light?

Part of the problem with judgement for me is that I can't accurately direct the power AND look in the direction I want to. They interfere with each other. Having a way to more precisely create a line would be amazing, even if it's just a specific button to turn it into a 90 degree angle, that would be a good alternative.

That being said, I don't want to REMOVE the option for freeform aiming with the mouse, that just would ignore any work people put into learning her as-is now. But I think an addon that let's you have that option would be great.

Heck, I also think the "holy winged Icon" should be made basekit. Maybe make it basekit and the 90 degree angle thing could be the replacement!

Comments

  • I wonder how that'll work on controller then. I'm still waiting for Vecna to get dpad support

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    I wonder how that'll work on controller then. I'm still waiting for Vecna to get dpad support

    For controller I was EXACTLY thinking dpad XD
    Sorry about the vecna thing though, that SHOULD be done. It's so simple, and it'd be nice for controller players to have SOMETHING in their favor. Goodness knows that auto-aim isn't.