Revert the removal of perk flavour text
Very surprising that this hasn't been reverted yet. It is near unanimous from the community that the flavour text in perks added a layer of charm and personality to the game that only served as a benefit. Genuinely no one is in favour of its removal.
With the Judgement coming soon, I would have been looking forward to see how its character fits into these perks. I understand the thought that the flavour text may be confusing to new players, but that is entirely solvable by just italicizing the text, so it really seems like just a surface level non-issue.
Comments
I hope they will keep writing the flavour text and add it to the "Bio" tab of the Survivor or Killer. It added so much to the perks, giving the thought and reason behind the perk and how it relates to the character.