Please add Zlatan Ibrahimović as a Survivor

Hello Behaviour Interactive Team!

I’ve been playing Dead by Daylight for a long time, and I’d love to share an idea that I genuinely think could become one of the most exciting collaborations the game has ever had.

I’d love to see Zlatan Ibrahimović join Dead by Daylight—either as a brand-new licensed Survivor or as a Legendary Outfit for David King.

At first, it might sound unexpected. But the more I think about it, the more it feels like a perfect fit.

Zlatan isn’t just a football player. He’s known around the world for his confidence, determination, charisma, and fearless attitude. Throughout his career, he’s built an image of someone who never backs down from a challenge, always stands tall under pressure, and refuses to give up. Those are qualities that fit Dead by Daylight surprisingly well.

If creating a completely new Survivor isn’t possible, I think a Legendary Outfit for David King would be an amazing alternative. David already has the physical presence, toughness, and personality that match Zlatan’s style.

Some ideas that could make the collaboration unforgettable:

  • A highly detailed likeness of Zlatan, including his iconic hairstyle and beard.
  • Authentic voice lines recorded by Zlatan himself.
  • A football-inspired outfit adapted to Dead by Daylight’s darker atmosphere.
  • A football charm.
  • A unique lobby animation where he casually keeps a football in the air before catching it and looking toward the Killer with complete confidence.

Dead by Daylight has already shown that unexpected collaborations can become fan favorites. I honestly believe Zlatan would be one of those characters people would instantly recognize, even outside the gaming community.

He’s a global sports icon with millions of fans, and I think this crossover could introduce new players to the game while giving existing players something truly unique.

Even if this idea never becomes reality, I’d love to know that it was at least considered.

Thank you for continuing to create amazing content and for always listening to your community.

Comments