Doing gens are so boring
I love to play nick cage I only really run perks for fun not to try that hard but I mainly hate gens I wish there was something more visual like a puzzle or something anything I will actively be chased by the killer because its more entertaining but that's not fun either because after looping for a second 3 gens pop and the killer basically just gives up I cant count the amount of rounds where the killer just stops dead in there tracks and leaves most of the time I stay behind to give the killer a mori because at least its fun to watch in this game I don't feel like I'm ever really a survivor I didn't accomplish anything and when I tried to play killer I feel like I've been thrown down stairs I don't feel like a killer at all I don't feel empowered I feel like a joke and when I'm survivor I'm just watching a bar fill up this doesn't seem like a scary game to me and its sad because there are so many characters to play but they just don't feel like they are from the movies or from the games they come from I just hope the devs see this post and see if they can do something for survivors like give us other objectives make gens harder to do or longer to do I don't know I'm not a game maker but I just wish it was more fun and more scary.
Comments