Forum Feedback improvements
I'm not sure how much this forum can be updated/changed/improved, as its clear we can't even bring in more character pfps.
But something that could help the forum mods and the players giving feedback, is an automatic tickbox to say if your post was read by a forum mod, and another box to say if the feedback will be delivered to the Development team.
As I have been on this forum for a few years, and I honestly can say, I have never once had a forum mod aknowledge me or my feedback, or say it will be delivered to the team. Infact I am not sure if a single post i've ever made has been looked at.
I have seen a few posts get aknowledgement about their feedback not being heard, and the usual response is that they try to read everything they can, and can't get around to all of it sometimes, as they are busy with other work for example how Mandy is often seen on the livestreams, its clear she does more than just work on this forum.
Adding these kinds of tickboxes (if its possible) would allow the forum mods a quick way to tell the posters that their feedback is infact being looked at, and if it seems important enough to deliver to the team or its just something they know they can't change or improve.
Perhaps these tickboxes could even be made to help sort through read and unread posts, so they don't have to swim through the sea of posts that they've alredy seen to find a new one.
The primary feedback I have been trying to deliver since the Castlevania Rift nearly 2 years ago, is that Castlevania fans would still like to see the Castlevania Cosplays that came in around that time - as Legendary skins. There are big fans of Simon, big fans of Shanoa, big fans of Sypha and Maria etc and the bigger fans of those characters would still happily buy those characters as legendary skins as the cosplays are just not enough to fulfill that fantasy of playing as those characters in Dead by Daylight. They are also still interested in a Chapter 2 if possible. With the most likely killer being Death. If you need some proof on that i've made some recent posts in general and feedback sections to talk about Castlevania. There aren't a lot of voices for Castlevania but most of them are very dedicated fans.
I am aware that I can't just ask for something and have it happen. But all I am hoping for, is that my feedback has been heard, and delivered to the team, for them to decide on what to do with it.
But back to the above topic^ would it be possible to improve the forum in this way? And if not is there a better way to aknowledge feedback for forum users to feel heard? Because as it stsnds right now, there is no way to know if a post was even looked at by a forum mod, unless they directly make a comment.
Comments