Should Bloody Portraits become a P100 reward?

Personally I've had the issue that I started playing in 2021 before the Bloody Portraits, but the two that I have are on characters I don't even play anymore 1500 hours later. People in the community often ask for P100 rewards, so I thought maybe this could be it. Or do you think it should stay exclusive to older players?

Comments

  • I think the current bloody portrait should stay exclusive to older players, and they should make a new p100 portrait.

  • @mrpieseller said:

    I think the current bloody portrait should stay exclusive to older players, and they should make a new p100 portrait.

    Honestly that would be cool too, you could even give the choice to people with both so you can swap between them

  • I don't think it should be a reward as nobody else can see it unless you're streaming. At least badges and banners are visible to everyone in the match

  • @Linkdouken said:

    I don't think it should be a reward as nobody else can see it unless you're streaming. At least badges and banners are visible to everyone in the match

    I don't think the P100 rewards have to be for other people to see, it can just be something to remind the player of their big accomplishment and feel proud about it.