Buff the Pig as a P100 Pig Main
The Pig has remained one of the weakest killers in Dead by daylight since her release. So as a P100 very dedicated Pig player I want to voice some changes that would help her out!
The Pig:
Crouch time has been decreased to 0.12 seconds (was 0.8 seconds)
You gain the ability to use Ambush along with undetectable if the Pig is crouched for more than 1-seconds
While The Pig is charging Ambush the Pig moves at a moment speed of 3.6mps (was 0mps)
Ambush has an increased base duration of 2.7-seconds (was 2.3-seconds)
The Reverse Bear Traps countdown timer is now 2 minutes (was 2.5 minutes)
The Reverse Bear Traps now active after; Repairing, Healing, Cleansing, Blessing, & Opening exit gates
The Reverse Bear Traps now don't activate the death countdown after a generator has been completed
Note: These changes would make the pig more accurate to another crouching killer that obviously being Ghost face, so basically the clunky mess of her current kit would be WAY more bearable and the traps are super balanced because the survivors choose to activate there death countdown or remove the head trap as the countdown doesn't start if you're working on a box.
So basically you have the Jigsaw philosophy of make your choice while the Pig is more chase oriented. Yay
Comments
Umm, yea or just make last will and workshop grease basekit, and make last will let you move while charging ambush or something?
Also I do survivor on PlayStation if you wanna do some survivor add me, my username is Moist_Roach84
Also this is unrelated but I can't change my Profile picture 😭 lol
yeah the edit avatar hasn’t worked, idek for how long. but here’s the actual page to edit it.
for me a just want John's Medical File and Workshop Grease to be base kit
I agree with everything except the activating of rbts. That should be done on being unhooked bc your proposal would give piggy free reign to slug with rbts
I feel like Amanda will get buffed meaningfully when they change MMR. She’s horrible vs competent players who actually play the game but insanely strong in low MMR. Changing matchmaking off hooks hopefully will help some of the older powercrept killers.
the only things i agree with as a pig main is the crouch time and.. thats it.
idk about .12, but at least to 0.5 and increase crouch base speed from 4.0 to 4.2 and medical file reduced from 10 to 5%. to me she still deserves number tweaks to keep her up to pace with dbd's faster gameplay, but i honestly don't know what to do about the reverse bear traps.
edit: actually, another well deserved buff would be to reduce the reverse bear trap setting speed from 3.3 to 2 seconds, then lower the gear addons from 50 to 20%, numbers are up for debate though.
I hope so, pig was one of first licenced killers I played(bubba I just pumped full of bp for BBQ, but never played)
Side note, I honestly wonder how they will change it? Will this also be affecting the win screen or will that solely be based on kills still?
Something something nerf the pig meme here