Outfit Wishlist Feature

I'm a person of fashion (at least inside video games) and I can't help myself from looking at character costumes all the time. Because of that, I have an entire list of cosmetics I'm planning on obtaining.

Obviously, I do this because I really want to buy them eventually, but I really think a more streamlined way to track this would go a long way.

For example, having the ability to wishlist items you haven't obtained, and get notifications when they go on sale, appear in a bundle, or become purchasable (for time-gated skins) would be absolutely amazing.

Another similar feature would be favorite-ing cosmetics. Putting this next to a RANDOMIZE and RANDOM FROM FAVORITES button would be a game-changer, and it would make using multiple skins way easier.

I think this would be a very helpful QoL feature, that would benefit both players and developers, and I'd be very happy to see it in-game.

Comments