Rework Ada Wong

Hello Behaviour team,

I really appreciate having Ada Wong in Dead by Daylight, but I feel her facial model doesn’t accurately capture her appearance from the Resident Evil remakes, especially Resident Evil 4 Remake.

Jill Valentine received a facial update that made her look much closer to her original design, and I hope Ada can receive the same treatment in the future.

I think many Resident Evil fans would appreciate a visual update that better reflects Ada’s iconic look.

Thank you for your hard work and for continuing to support the game.

@BEHAVIOUR

Comments

  • If it helps they are doing the visual update for all survivors and licenses I believe so I imagine she'll look a lot better.

    What we need more than anything is her heels.

  • I'm not sure that they'd be able to, I main Chris and have the same problem but since Capcom doesn't seem to be interested in Resident Evil collabs at the moment (Added a Grace Ashcroft Fortnite skin but didn't bring back the others and also denied permission to make custom prestige portraits) I don't think that behavior would be able to get permission for a rework.

    Hopefully at some point they rework all of their licensed survivors, some like Chris, Cheryl and some of her skins look really inaccurate.