Anniversary Event and Lights Out

I was waiting for certain game modes to come back for so long and now I don't even want to play DBD anymore.
The changes the mode Lights out, specifically the addiction of the lanterns just ruin the mode.

I was mostly a survivor main btw! (I play killer occasionally)

The laterns just ruin the immersion of what that game mode, it made it scary again and felt like an actual horror game! Plus with the fact that Killer doesn't get anything in return is unfair.

Killers in generally are not getting treated well and it shows, from the anniversary where suvivors get all these cool effects but killers only get poisen bottels? It was extremly balanced but it didn't give anything fun for the killers, and it was clear most killers didn't know how to use the poison bottles. Every time I played killer in that mode I didn't find it fun. I only played for the quests/bloodpoints.
The regular anniversary event was the best for both sides, because it gave effects for both Survivors and Killers! It would've been awesome if the Killer could've have those effects too! like Turning invisible! THAT WOULD BE INSANE AND FUNNY/ give some silly jumpscares! like come onnnnn!!!

Back to ththe Lights Out, that is happening again! Someting is added for Survivors in a game mode and killers get nothing! and even then I really don't think Laterns should be IN the game!

When I hear about lanterns being added, I though they would make the surroundings a lil brighter, but the down side is that the iller can spot you more easily because of the light. THAT would make sense, not giving aruas! Like come on, now you guys are just being lazy!!!! The game modes are supposed to give something new to the game, switch the game around on its head for fun!

This is why I don't play killer often, even tho it's cool concept, Killer is always getting a bad hand. and it doesn't make it fun, I hope they switch the lanterns out if not now, then the next time they bring the game mode back.

Comments