Please nerf Singularity
The most boring experience. Always holding the 3 gen, wasting time in the machines to remove the pods just for him to replace them again. I just don't enjoy playing against him, is so boring and repetitive.
The most boring experience. Always holding the 3 gen, wasting time in the machines to remove the pods just for him to replace them again. I just don't enjoy playing against him, is so boring and repetitive.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d have to agree. I miss when he was trash.
I hope at some point BHVR takes an extremely focused shot at both gen and gate stall on hux - I think when he's not holding a 3 gen or camping both gates at the same time he's much more vsable, albeit I'm a tad biased as an old hux main.
EMP range buffs and an addon pass to attack his pain points would be my suggestion.
No, I'd go against Singularity 24/7 over Hex Jason being in OE for 75 % of the match.