Tired of this game breaking survivor perks
I been playing this game since 2017, game gets worse and worse each update I play killer and survivor mostly survivor now though, I’m tired of the balance on this game, it seems like everytime killers complain about this game you guys break the survivor perks and make them unusable. You guys listen to the killers to much in this game 75% of survivor perks are unusable where as the killer has so many advantages these days Mae the game fair and give the survivors a perks that’s worth a damn and not destroy it every chance we you get
Comments
the killer generally only has "advantages" in solo que OR in lower MMR lobbies. The devs have openly admitted that in higher MMR lobbies the survivors generally have advantage (or that the game is more "survivor sided" as Michael Cote put it).
To put it bluntly : Soloque < Killer < SWF
Vigil was op, and sprint burst was a little overturned. I think that giving it an activation requirement would have been much better than just nerfing the value, but that’s just me. I do think the deli nerf was a bit much. It’s really strong in swfs but usually isn’t a game changer