Killer suggestion - jacob marley
Hello Behaviour Interactive Team,
I would like to suggest a new Killer for Dead by Daylight: Jacob Marley from Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol
I think Jacob Marley would fit perfectly into the dark and supernatural atmosphere of Dead by Daylight. His ghostly appearance, the heavy chains he carries, and his tragic curse could make him a unique and terrifying Killer unlike any other.
Since Jacob Marley is a public domain character, he could be reimagined with an original Dead by Daylight design while staying true to the spirit of the classic story. His chains could be used as part of his power to pressure Survivors, create fear, and provide fresh gameplay.
As a longtime fan of Dead by Daylight, I believe this could be an amazing addition to the roster of Killers. Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion and for continuing to create such an incredible game.
Comments