Killers shouldn't be able to "drag" you when picking you up

I wanted to try a power struggle build, but every time I was down on a pellet, killer just picked me up from the last pixel of my character and dragged me away. Also, is just dumb how I can drop the pallet and killers can just swing to avoid it. Just a easy counterplay for a niche perk.

Comments

  • do you just want to never be hookable or

  • @Yoshirama said:

    I wanted to try a power struggle build, but every time I was down on a pellet, killer just picked me up from the last pixel of my character and dragged me away. Also, is just dumb how I can drop the pallet and killers can just swing to avoid it. Just a easy counterplay for a niche perk.

    If you're positioned right it's not so easy, also you have to spam leftclick around 100 times per second to avoid being stunned it feels like. I honestly wouldn't call that easy counterplay for a single perk that gives you an increadible preassure in general because it makes it so much harder to pick up.