This 2v1 scenario should be abandonable
Just had a kaneki slug me in a 2v1 scenario to garantee the 4k, I wasnt even dead on hook but they really wanted to secure it. At this point, im just laying there for 4 minutes while my teammate tries to out last the killer by hiding. In this scenario, wouldnt it be justifiable to just go next? The game is already over and it isnt necesserally gonna harm my teammate, the bot might even have more will to move closer to him than me who would probably be alt-tabed. I don't think there are any problems with slugging for the 4k, some people really want to kill everyone and the game is made for that at the end of the day, but the dev team could increase the qualiity of life by making it quittable so you dont just lay on the ground for 3+ minutes
Comments
I agree that you shouldn't be stuck in that situation, personally I don't think the other person should be either. I think in a 2v1 if one person is slugged on the ground for like a minute they can just press a button to "Give Up," and they die so they don't have to sit for another 3 minutes and neither does the other person. Maybe you can add the condition that they are not in chase as well so the killer doesn't get punished while actively in chase.
Let’s blame the killer for hatch being horrible design all these years later
Blame the killer? What the ######### are you talking about