Why doesn't Jason get his own Rift?

10th Anniversary chapter. The most wanted and requested chapter and, yet, no Rift for my boy Jason?

Except, we get this rift pass with bad survivor skins, a awful Trickster reskin, and Wraith which, for some reason, gets 1~2 skins with each rift pass coming out. Lmao.

Comments

  • Because that's something that only the license holder can decide. There is a reason we've had so few licensed rifts, those being stranger things and the old saw rift, the reason being that license holders generally are quite clingy to their license, especially when it's new.

  • @angrychuck said:

    Because that's something that only the license holder can decide. There is a reason we've had so few licensed rifts, those being stranger things and the old saw rift, the reason being that license holders generally are quite clingy to their license, especially when it's new.

    We peaked with the Castlevania rift I'm still waiting for a rift to match that quality

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4101231#Comment_4101231

    We peaked with the Castlevania rift I'm still waiting for a rift to match that quality

    I really don't know how I forgot the Castlevania rift. The legendary skin for dracula is so awesome and I haven't taken it off since I unlocked it.

  • Yh the licensing is always an issue. And since we don't get any camp crystal lake stuff it seems the licensing bhvr has for jason is tenuous at best

  • Releasing slop is the new meta.