Sunflesh Rift
I am obsessed with it, I love the art work for the skins so much, it feels super Egyptian mythos and eyeluvet. Big ups to the art team. Straight smashed it 🫶
I am obsessed with it, I love the art work for the skins so much, it feels super Egyptian mythos and eyeluvet. Big ups to the art team. Straight smashed it 🫶
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not exactly happy or enthusiastic about so many recolors being on the Premium track.
you would think a battle pass would have all new skins and not hey lets pull some from the ones in the store and recolor them for the battle pass…
this is bait right?
It's my favorite rift in a while granted the last one I liked was the plant one so I seem to like all the rifts the majority of the community doesn't.