new skins

Developers, I'm asking you to add new skins for the leather face. There are only 2 skins for it, which are not the best, and I would like to see new and beautiful skins for this character.

Comments

  • @latos said:

    Developers, I'm asking you to add new skins for the leather face. There are only 2 skins for it, which are not the best, and I would like to see new and beautiful skins for this character.

    You do know that Leatherface is a licensed character from Texas Chainsaw Massacre? They can't just "add new skins" if the license holders don't allow it.

  • @HexPectoPatronum said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/470208/new-skins

    You do know that Leatherface is a licensed character from Texas Chainsaw Massacre? They can't just "add new skins" if the license holders don't allow it.

    I understand that it's not just a matter of "drawing and adding," but there are still many leather face mainers who would love to see new skins for him, not just from the original franchise. I know it's not easy and requires licensing and negotiations, but it would be great to see new skins on him.