Idea for an accessibility feature
I'm not sure if this is possible with however dbd is setup, which is why i'm asking, but would it be possible to give users the ability to turn off certain effects in game that may potentially cause a seizure?
For example, I have to DC out of every single Onryo match due to her static effects causing me seizures. If I was able to turn off those effects in accessibility settings I could keep playing against her.
I'm sure there are other things in game that may affect other people differently since epilepsy is different for everyone, but I can only share my experience.
Comments
Honestly I think that's very doable (at least hearing it), it sounds like all they'd have to do is (if you're talking about the TVs) have an option to make them a static white or (if you're talking about when she's going in and out of visibility) making it so that the fancy effects fall away and you can still see her shape appear and reappear, just without the effects