The new Trickster's skin is a straight copy-paste scam
A new skin has appeared in the latest pass which is supposed to be a recolour, specifically of one that was already released in a previous Rift (Tome 19 – Splendour from the ‘Gold & Silk’ collection)
It’s a shame that the two skins are practically indistinguishable and the colours are almost identical; furthermore, it’s unclear why a ‘recolour’ has already been released for a skin that came out just a year ago – wasn’t there something less recent to revisit?
It’s really disappointing, not least because the number of DBD characters keeps growing but the Pass always contains the same number of outfits (just 5 for killers), and seeing a slot wasted in this way is honestly frustrating.

Comments
Behavior does not deserve your money.
I still haven't forgotten the Jill debacle. I still remember Billy's frozen pants.
I get dbds on life support right now but come on
The team is aware of this issue and will be addressing it in the future.
The Trickster skin is actually bugged and shouldn't look like that - the team is actively working on a fix for it.
Would you be able to share any more details? I get that it looks very similar but i personally like it. Although his skin is too pale though, which creates a seam when mixing with other cosmetics, so i hope that would be changed