Blighted Springtrap skin missing

So I saw in the patch notes that they fixed a bug with the Blighted Springtrap Cosmetic when it came to the mori. I thought "Oh cool, I have time befor work. I wanna see that." Went to killer to select the cosmetic and check it out.

383.jpg

But it's gone.

Now, I DID buy it the day it came out. I went to the store, thinking I had to buy it again because of some bug, but even in the blighted collection it's not even there.

385.jpg

Gone without even a goodbye or a notice, just like my dad lol

So like....what happened? Where's me skin, bhrv?

Comments

  • Hi, sorry about this - its something that's being investigated on our side as to why it's not showing up for people

  • @Mandy said:

    Hi, sorry about this - its something that's being investigated on our side as to why it's not showing up for people

    Thanks for the reply Mandy! Glad to know it's being looked into

  • Seemingly they removed the head piece, meaning that you can still see the knife and body in the customization screen, just not where the linked costumes are.