Bring Back Old Deep Rift Cosmetics Exactly As They Were

I would like Behaviour to reconsider permanently locking old Deep Rift cosmetics and allow the exact original outfits to return after a reasonable exclusivity period.

My personal experience is with Lara Croft’s blue Wraithskin Deep Rift outfit from Tome 20. I believe I reached around Tier 96 during that Rift. I already had enough Auric Cells, but my usual approach was to wait until reaching Tier 100 before activating the Premium Rift Pass. That way, I knew I had completed everything and could use the refunded Auric Cells toward the following Rift.

Unfortunately, my Game Pass subscription ended before I could finish the remaining challenges. Since I could no longer complete the Rift, I did not activate the Premium Pass, and the Rift eventually ended.

I understand that I did not unlock the outfit, and I am not asking for it to be granted to my account as a special exception or for free. I am asking for a legitimate opportunity to purchase the exact original cosmetic in the future.

I also own exclusive Deep Rift cosmetics myself, including Alan Wake’s blue outfit. I would have absolutely no problem with the exact same outfit returning for other players. I would not need a special recolour, badge, label, compensation, or an altered version to distinguish me as an original owner.

Original Rift owners already received meaningful benefits. They obtained the outfit much earlier, received it as part of a full Rift containing many other rewards, and paid far less than a newer player would likely pay for the outfit individually in the store.

A new player purchasing the exact same cosmetic later would not remove anything from the original owner’s account or change the experience they already had. It would simply allow more players to enjoy cosmetics for their favourite characters while giving Behaviour additional revenue from finished content.

Completing a Rift should provide early access, better value, and a full set of rewards—not permanent ownership over who is allowed to use a cosmetic years later.

Please consider returning old Deep Rift outfits exactly as they originally appeared through the in-game store, rotating bundles, or an Archive Store. Lara Croft’s Wraithskin is the cosmetic that motivated me to write this, but I believe the same policy should apply fairly to all previous Deep Rift outfits.

Comments