Banners being added too early
Since The Life Road chapter (and probably before) I've noticed that if you go tonselect a banner, and click off unlocked banners only, you will see quite a few banners thst have no way to be obtained - yet. For example they alredy have one for the next snowman event.
But i've been really wondering when The Life Road collection banner is going to be added, as I have all his cosmetics and it still hasn't unlocked, meaning its either bugged, or they are giving him more cosmetics before that banner can be obtained. But why are the banners being put in the game a month or more in advance before we even have a way to obtain them?
Comments
Same with charms I think as I don't remember any codes or anything for a pride flashlight or toolbox.
And when i google it just leads to a leaks reddit.
My guess for the charms and banners for those would be whenever this into the rainbow thing releases, as they didn't put a date on it