[NA PC] Looking for a Longterm Duo!
Hello, my names Jake!
I'm 35M and looking for a long-term duo to run rounds with! (doesn't have to just be a duo group, certainly open to having a trio or quad). I'm on most nights around 830PM/9PM Central Time. Here's what i'm looking for:
- Live in U.S. (any timezone, winner if in CT)
- Be 18+
- Use Discord for comms
- Be a good teammate (any skill level welcome) just try your best, work gens, take hits, etc.
- No toxicity (not looking for ragers or blamers) yes I want to win but i'm not gonna go on a DBD Ted Talk rant and lose it. End of the day it's a game and i'm just trying to escape reality.
- Have a good time :)
Thanks for reading!
Add me on Discord: Forcefoolie
Tagged:
Survivors
Comments
yo sent u req on discord feel free to get back. :D
suyy00
You’ll get a friend request from muffiin; talk to you soon!
Sent you a friend request via Discord… Rubberbabybuggybumpers