Advice needed: Stuck in an automated support loop after an EAC false positive
Hi everyone, and hello to any Community Managers who might be reading this.I’m hoping to get some advice from the community. I am a full-time Dead by Daylight streamer, and DbD is my main job. On July 20, I logged in and found my account banned by EAC. I have never used any cheats, hacks, or unauthorized third-party software, so I am certain this is a false positive.The issue I am facing is with the support system. I submitted an appeal through the official support portal, but I am only receiving automated bot replies telling me the decision is final. I am completely stuck in an automated loop and cannot get a real human agent to manually review my EAC logs.I want to be clear: I know that forum moderators and community members do not have the tools or permissions to lift bans or check EAC logs, and I am not asking anyone to do that. I fully respect the rules here.I am just politely asking if anyone here has experienced this and knows the correct way to escalate a ticket past the automated bots to a real human being at BHVR? Or, if a Community Manager happens to see this, could you kindly point me in the right direction or advise on how I can get my ticket reviewed by a human?This false positive is devastating my livelihood, and I just want a real person to look at my case.Thank you so much for your time, and good luck in the Fog!
Comments
We are unable to assist with any Player Support related enquiries, and if its an EAC ban then it can only be appealed via EAC.