Flaslight Bug
when i use any type of flaslights and i flash the killer at a pallet,window, etc. it just stops working before the blind it is full and i think this is a bug please fix this
when i use any type of flaslights and i flash the killer at a pallet,window, etc. it just stops working before the blind it is full and i think this is a bug please fix this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've actually been experiencing this too, I thought I was just letting go of the button without realizing. It's not super consistent so I wonder what's causing it?
Bugs should be reported to betahub bug reports
https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318