Need help with Account Recovery Ticket (2346367)- Nintendo Switch proofs provided

Hi Community Team / Moderators,
I’m writing here because I’m stuck in an automated loop with customer support regarding a account recovery request.
I play exclusively on Nintendo Switch. Unfortunately, I lost access to my BHVR account details, which is why I cannot provide the exact credentials they are requesting.
However, I have already attached the following proof to my ticket:
My In-Game Support ID directly from my Nintendo Switch console (U-80C6...).
Screenshots of my Nintendo eShop purchase history showing transaction numbers and dates for my Dead by Daylight purchases (Auric Cells / DLCs).
Since I keep receiving automated responses asking for the BHVR account information I lost, I kindly ask if a moderator could escalate my ticket [2346367] so an agent can manually review the valid ownership proofs I provided.
Thank you very much for your time and help!

Comments

  • We are unable to assist with Player Support tickets but an Agent does review and respond, as you received an initial response from them but were unable to answer the security questions with your account.