Has ghoul's leap recovery cooldown been reduced?
I swear everytime I'm injured ghouls will leap ontop of me and if I'm not literally camping a pallet or vault to get between us then they're just getting a free hit on me.
I swear everytime I'm injured ghouls will leap ontop of me and if I'm not literally camping a pallet or vault to get between us then they're just getting a free hit on me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No people are just better timing the slide of the leap so that they are next to you when they can hit.
Great as if i needed another reason to hate ghoul lol