Survivor chapter idea: The Cornetto chapter

So I have yet to fully think out every aspect, but as a fan of the trilogy starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, I thought it could be a nice addition to add them both, their default skins being Shaun and Ed from Shaun of the Dead.

Unlockable outfits could be Nicholas Angel and Danny (Hot Fuzz), also Gary King and Andy Knightly (World's End)

They could record some iconic voice lines to use in certain scenarios, such as when healing ''You got red on you''

Perks could also be centered around famous parts of the movies, one being 'shortcut' as all 3 of the movies contain the iconic "what's wrong, never taken a shortcut before?'' these will be similar to Nicolas cage perks joke ones with some use, such as 'shortcut' working like lithe but with no exhaustion, but instead it has a 50% chance of making you slow vault instead.

As I said earlier, I wish I had more to post here to fluff out the idea, but I know how creative the community is, and will do a much better and more balanced job than me at the perk ideas

Tagged: Survivors

Comments