remove the extracting of the pole for Jason as a survivor when we're in the dying state

Can please remove the extracting of the pole for Jason as a survivor when we're in the dying state? No other killer's gives us this buffering time that we need to extract. We're already down. It should negate everything else.

I can't even use Conviction effectively cause of this and again, it just doesn't make sense since in dying state every nerf gets 'cleansed'.

Comments

  • No it really doesn't you are still sick, infected, leeched etc. even if you go down with those. He just has one that stops you from crawling but your statement that everything that killer causes is "cleansed" when going down is not anyway true.

  • The spike being in you when downed is necessary for the built in mori (which personally I think just makes it easier for Jason to tunnel, so I wouldn't miss it but I know others would), and I think there needs to be a way for the survivor to remove it so that Jason doesn't get infinite time to mori. I think instead, they could make extracting the pole something that you start by holding m1 (similar to how recovery was before they made it start automatically) and otherwise you would recover normally. Alternatively I guess you could just make the extracting quicker, but that really doesn't give much time to the killer.

  • @Arcturus said:

    The spike being in you when downed is necessary for the built in mori (which personally I think just makes it easier for Jason to tunnel, so I wouldn't miss it but I know others would), and I think there needs to be a way for the survivor to remove it so that Jason doesn't get infinite time to mori. I think instead, they could make extracting the pole something that you start by holding m1 (similar to how recovery was before they made it start automatically) and otherwise you would recover normally. Alternatively I guess you could just make the extracting quicker, but that really doesn't give much time to the killer.

    He does not have infinite time to do the mori. The spike starts to get removed right after you go down as the recovery action and takes 15 seconds to remove it.

  • @Wezqu said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4100279#Comment_4100279

    He does not have infinite time to do the mori. The spike starts to get removed right after you go down as the recovery action and takes 15 seconds to remove it.

    I know he doesn't have infinite time, I was talking about the idea of reducing that time

  • i think the recovery bar should still go up while having the spike in you but make it to where you can’t pick yourself up or be picked up until the spike is out of your body. it’s kind of dumb that if your teammate distracts Jason for long enough to extract the spike, you still have to start the whole recovery bar at 0% even though you’ve been on the ground for 15 seconds.

  • @MoZo said:

    i think the recovery bar should still go up while having the spike in you but make it to where you can’t pick yourself up or be picked up until the spike is out of your body. it’s kind of dumb that if your teammate distracts Jason for long enough to extract the spike, you still have to start the whole recovery bar at 0% even though you’ve been on the ground for 15 seconds.

    yaaas agreed. that's my issue mostly haha