skipping the cutscene of the hook death count as leaving ?

I left the match while my character was dying (like the actual death animation) and it removed all my blood points and gave me a penalty of 5 minutes…are you for real ?

Comments

  • Yeah, you use the abandon feature as intended (press TAB to get the option) or you wait for two seconds.

  • @OrionQc24 said:

    I left the match while my character was dying (like the actual death animation) and it removed all my blood points and gave me a penalty of 5 minutes…are you for real ?

    Were your teammates still alive, or were you the last one?

    If you got a penalty, that means you had at least one teammate alive. You can only abandon without penalty if you are the last one alive or if everyone is slugged.

  • @CrypticGirl said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/470019/skipping-the-cutscene-of-the-hook-death-count-as-leaving

    Were your teammates still alive, or were you the last one?

    If you got a penalty, that means you had at least one teammate alive. You can only abandon without penalty if you are the last one alive or if everyone is slugged.

    No it happened again. I left during the animation of being flown up. When you're dead dead

  • It happened again today (taking the recording) I left during the mori animation and it gave me a 15m penalty.

  • How am I abandoning by skipping the animation of being flown up. Like I was dead dead. It happened again today during the mori animation.