AFK Crows should deactivate in a 2v1 while one survivor is slugged
As I said above, AFK crows should deactivate in a 2v1, specifically while one survivor is slugged. I'm an old player and forgot that they changed the AFK crow system a while back. I just got out of a game where we were left at 5 whole gens left, and my other teammate was on the ground. The killer slugged for the 4k for 3 straight minutes while I moved back and forth behind a snow pile. Eventually the killer started picking the survivor up and downing them again just so they could look for me and the survivor wouldn't bleed out. Because of how much time elapsed, I got AFK crows even though objectively picking up my teammate or doing gens was asking for death because the killer would just keep slugging over and over until we were both dead, and there was no way to do 5 gens without us both dying.
Of course that game ended with the killer just going "bro help your teammate," aka "let me kill you already" because it's the survivor's fault that the killer is slugging for minutes on end for a meaningless 4k. I don't understand why the AFK crows were literally punishing me for NOT doing the thing that would actively get me killed. I also think something just needs to happen for these situations so they don't happen, it's miserable as a survivor as it either means:
- You can sit in a corner and wait for who knows how long until you're able to get hatch or more likely the killer finds you
- You run into the killer's loving arms, essentially making the hatch / endgame function useless and giving zero hope for the survivor
Comments
Yes this sort of 2v1 slugging is becoming more and more common sadly, surviours are just hiding for the hatch play which is already boring then some killer players are going alright imma dribble your team mate to force them up and drag this on as long as I want too rather then just letting the person bleed out on ground.
I feel like more survivors are countering killers who slug for 4k more and are now resorting to dribbling just to be able to confirm a 4k.
reminder to everyone hatch does not effect your stats so no reason to be trying so hard that we are needing to dribble people who are almost bled out. if you killed 3 people you already won, if 3 have ran out door you already lost.