Gremlins
How many people voted gremlins
Ive wanted them in the game for about 2 years and seeing them in the survey made me super hapoy
Sk who voted them and whats the chances of them coming to the game?
How many people voted gremlins
Ive wanted them in the game for about 2 years and seeing them in the survey made me super hapoy
Sk who voted them and whats the chances of them coming to the game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I voted for them. But as far as their chances go i'm not sure what Steven Spielburg's take is on videogames compared to Stephen King. Maybe they can time it for the Gremlins 3 movie.
I'm not going to lie I really don't want to see another knee high killer in the game. Chucky already aggravates me enough. Besides gremlins were just a bit wacky. I don't really see them fitting the dbd killer vibe very well.
And none of the human characters in those films were particularly interesting. So I'm not all that fussed about seeing them as survivors.