Huntress in desperate need of a few buffs and changes
I am a huntress killer main, and I think huntress is easily the worst killer in the game right now. I have a list of changes I think she needs to remain roughly the same but stronger without being OP.
115% base movement speed.
Hatchets no longer slow you instantly when pulling them out. Instead, you will pull it out and remain at a quite high speed (110%-115%) and as you hold and charge up the hatchet, her movement speed slows down to a much slow speed (survivor speed, maybe lower)
This gives her the ability to use her power in chases without getting looped 16 times around a truck because you tried to use your ability instead of being a 110% M1 killer. This also makes it so slower, easier to dodge throws don't penalize speed as much, while making the faster and more difficult to dodge throws somewhat easy to outrun and break line of sight around objects.
No more area of effect lullaby. Instead, her lullaby should only play MAP WIDE, and only after opening a locker to refill hatchets for a set amount of time while also being granted undetectable and haste. This lets the survivors know she COULD be sneaking up on them without telling them she is definitely coming there, while also giving her at least smidge of map pressure.
Add some method of aiming, for example her non-hatchet hand raising up somewhere in front of her to let you know where the center is so that she is more accessible to players who havent played her for 500 hours.
There's so many more things that could be changed about her to help make her competitive after all the powercreep in the game surpassed her, but these are the ideas I came up with. Please make my favorite killer strong again. Not OP, just stronger.
Comments