I have and odd question

Can anyone else open up the first page of a discussion here that has gone futher than that one page? Some reason when I try checking any discussion that has more than one page of posts I can't open the first page at all. If I try it just puts me back to the most recent page. Like would be nice that I could read the first pages posts or check the original post but alas can't because the site does not let me. Anyone else can verify that this is a thing or is my browser being porblematic for some reason?

Tagged: Co-ordinatorMod

Comments

  • @Wezqu said:

    Can anyone else open up the first page of a discussion here that has gone futher than that one page? Some reason when I try checking any discussion that has more than one page of posts I can't open the first page at all. If I try it just puts me back to the most recent page. Like would be nice that I could read the first pages posts or check the original post but alas can't because the site does not let me. Anyone else can verify that this is a thing or is my browser being porblematic for some reason?

    when this bug happens, try putting /Page1 at the end of the address in the web bar.


    e.g:

    https:// forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/469997/i-have-and-odd-question#latest โ† /Page1


    I think this is an issue with Vanillaforums (now named Higher Logic, I believe) who power the structure that these forums are based

  • I'm having that issue too. I thought my old as rocks phone was just bugging out again. If someone quoted me on the first page then that allows me to access the first page again.

  • The work around is to add /p1 or /px where x whatever number you're trying to get to. I've had it too. It comes and goes intermittently.

  • @For_The_People said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/469997/i-have-and-odd-question

    when this bug happens, try putting /Page1 at the end of the address in the web bar.


    e.g:

    https:// forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/469997/i-have-and-odd-question#latest โ† /Page1


    I think this is an issue with Vanillaforums (now named Higher Logic, I believe) who power the structure that these forums are based

    Yeah I know its a forum provider problem but would be nice if this would be addressed in the end we should not be manually setting the address to be able to read the first page of the topic.

  • ok so I'm not crazy

  • Let me take a look and see what's going on. ๐Ÿ‘€

  • It's been about two weeks or so that this is been happening. It's only page one too. If the post has multiple pages the others will all work fine. In addition to the p1 trick, someone's comment, pulled up through a search or on their profile, will also take you to the correct page.