New Offering idea: Glyph Shards

I want to start of by saying real quick that I do think there are too many offerings in the game and to summarize a previous discussion I made; I think a lot of offerings could be condensed either as bloodpoints (50%/75% in all categories) or bundles in the bloodweb that give like 2 or 3 offerings like blueprints or realm offerings.

Now, the idea. With the removal of tome challenges I think it is pretty safe to say we will probably never see glyphs again. However, what if they were a new type of offering that provided some sort of challenge with bonus bloodpoints?

The most interesting one I can think of is the orange glyph that actively nerfs killer and the white glyph that gives survivors a new item to try and escape with. I think these two in particular could be really interesting to add, with the risk of them giving a lot of bloodpoints (enough to rival say 50% in all categories).

Thoughts?

Comments