If you use anti tunnel aggressively its your fault you are getting tunneled
Im really sick of hearing that they hate when killers tunnel and the same people use there anti tunnel aggressively. I like to watch ttvs vods to watch match's from the other side to learn more and the amount of times i have had a ttv say why did you tunnel me in end game chat when they used the anti tunnel aggressively to body block me and admit to it tellign there unhooker to run while they block the killer is insane.No your not being tunneled when you use your off hook bt aggressively your basicly asking the killer to chase you. on top of that alot of people seem to not know what tunneling is. if i hook survivor 1 then 2 then 3 and hook 1 again and they use the bt aggresivly and i kill them sorry devs thats not tunneling.
Comments
To be fair, you're not going to find many people outside of endgame chats who'll disagree with this.
That kind of surprised-pikachu-face stuff generally doesn't filter down into conversation spaces like this one, at least that I've noticed.
Yeah I agree with Jester, when I go against anti-tunnel like that I feel it's fair game, as for using it like that or just stunning the killer in general over and over I always tell myself "I deserved that" LOL
I try not to take it personally when its used agressively, like tunneling it's a strategy, in the game to be used until the devs do something about either.
If they walk up to you at the dance, one would assume they are there to dance.
I mean yeah it is. Why wouldn't it?