Forum Cosmetic
I think it would be pretty neat-o to give players a cosmetic for linking their game to the forums in an attempt to get more players to come participate here!
I think it would be pretty neat-o to give players a cosmetic for linking their game to the forums in an attempt to get more players to come participate here!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Free ######### is free #########, so i'm in.
This would have to be something very meme tho
Definitely!
A t-######### that says:
Pretty good job so far..
A ninja outfit for Claudette! The ultimate cosmetic, the last suit you will ever wear.
A hat that says "I've seen some s**t" for people with over 500 posts, lol.