Tight Generator Groups In the Event

Thanks to the Banquet Tables often replacing main and central generators the generator spawns have been all out of whack. This has created some really crazy spawns. I've seen gens spawn in places I never knew gens could even spawn at, and I've been playing for years.

Anyway, this has made the game spawn some insanely tight generator spawns.

20260712194605_1.jpg

I'll show you the best one first, this is an insane 4 generator group near shack on Cowshed. The back center gen nearest to shack also could only be worked on by only one person.

20260704171805_1.jpg

An easily defendable 3gen on Dead Dawg.

20260708205517_1.jpg

A tight 3gen on Grim Pantry's dock. This map was also weakened by the 2-story Cursed Cabin, which would be behind me in this screenshot, being replaced by a Banquet Tile creating a massive dead zone there.

20260709225318_1.jpg

Another 3gen on Ormond Lake Mine

20260711175208_1.jpg

A 3gen on Shattered Square.

Notice how all of these are on the edges of the maps which makes them even easier to defend.

I just wanted to highlight this. This is one way the event is killer-sided that no one seems to be noticing.

Do you have any examples of tight gen groups you've seen? Feel free to share.

Comments

  • Don't have pictures but yeah, gen spawns for black banquet have been pretty janky. Most maps seem lopsided with one super isolated gen I can basically ignore as killer.

  • I did get to see a new gen spawn because of it, the Pizzeria can have a gen spawn in a corner of the ball pit room and I have never seen it before (sorry no picture). I also got a swamp with six gens all around shack, was wild. I think how nasty these can be got lost in all the concern over the morsels.

  • Don't have pics worst I've seen is crotus pren without main gens and it shoves at least 4 on the greenhouse side of main.

  • From 3 blood pumps within 2 feet of each other in the Blood Moon event to 5 gens within 20 feet of each other in the Anniversary event. I guess killers had to have something to compensate for the survivor powers this event.