SAW CHAPTER 2 DBD
Dead By Daylight has added the killer Pig along with Gideon Meat plant many years ago and I think since its a big horror show and can be re-licensed with a new map and killer I'd like to talk about my ideas for powers and which map and killer I'd like to see.
Killer: The Baptism (Jigsaws doll)
The reason why I gave him the name Baptism is because it goes together with Pigs lore and the movies as he "Baptisis" his victims.
Power concept: The game starts off with 4 survivors and they rush to do their main objectives.. In evrey room (Section) of the map their will be a trap that needs to be completed to unlock a key to open the lock on the generators and can be repaired. The traps will consist of movie traps such as the Eye trap. Also each survivor is given a specific trap at the beginning of the trial. (Example: If its a trap that requires them to retrieve a key from their eye, their eye will be bloody at the start of the trial. Almost like a Visual Design and to ensure the survivors don't learn one trap although and just do that one. Also their is a 3 minute timer to complete the trap. If not the trap their doing kills them.)
Map:The Poilce Station
(A map from the movie "SAW: The Final Chapter") In which Jigsaws wife is killed. This map will be a classic police station with vaults, pallets and bodies from Jigsaws Massacre.
The map will be a Medium Sized map that will also be connected to like a storage house in the back of the map, with tables of Jigsaw traps and a Jigsaw Doll on the table if your playing a killer other than The Baptism.
(Please Behaviour I really need this Chapter as Netflix is removing SAW from their show so I need another way to expirence the SAW franchise in all its glory.)
Comments