Please restore the original Michael Myers gameplay

I’ve been playing Michael Myers for a long time, and I really miss his original gameplay. While I understand the goal of making him stronger or more modern, I feel that the rework changed what made him unique and fun.

The original Myers captured the feeling of the Halloween movies better than any other killer. Slowly stalking survivors, building tension, and deciding when to enter Tier III created a level of suspense that no other killer has. Every match felt different, and his gameplay rewarded patience and planning rather than constant aggression.

The new version may be more consistent, but it doesn’t have the same identity. It feels like some of the atmosphere and psychological pressure that made Myers special has been lost.

If a full revert isn’t possible, I would love to see Behaviour consider one of these options:

  • Restore the original gameplay.
  • Add an “Original Myers” mode or legacy version.
  • Blend the old mechanics with the new ones so players can still experience the classic stalking playstyle.

Michael Myers is one of Dead by Daylight’s most iconic killers, and I believe many longtime players would love the chance to play the original version again.

Thank you for taking the time to read this feedback and for continuing to improve the game. I hope you’ll consider bringing back the classic Myers experience.


I’ve been playing Michael Myers for a long time, and I really miss his original gameplay. While I understand the goal of making him stronger or more modern, I feel that the rework changed what made him unique and fun.

The original Myers captured the feeling of the Halloween movies better than any other killer. Slowly stalking survivors, building tension, and deciding when to enter Tier III created a level of suspense that no other killer has. Every match felt different, and his gameplay rewarded patience and planning rather than constant aggression.

The new version may be more consistent, but it doesn’t have the same identity. It feels like some of the atmosphere and psychological pressure that made Myers special has been lost.

If a full revert isn’t possible, I would love to see Behaviour consider one of these options:

  • Restore the original gameplay.
  • Add an “Original Myers” mode or legacy version.
  • Blend the old mechanics with the new ones so players can still experience the classic stalking playstyle.

Michael Myers is one of Dead by Daylight’s most iconic killers, and I believe many longtime players would love the chance to play the original version again.

Thank you for taking the time to read this feedback and for continuing to improve the game. I hope you’ll consider bringing back the classic Myers experience.

Comments

  • He has add on that makes him og Myers doesn't he? Or you think the tombstone on 0 hook stages?