Nostromo needs to be killswitched today

I genuinely can't remember a single match I've played on Nostromo where I didn't experience an annoying, random, unexplainable, Nostromo exclusive bug.

  • Clown's gas can clip through the floor, just anywhere on the map.
  • Wesker can bounce off of & slam Survivors into thin air, but he (& Survivors) can also collide with nothing as if he's covered in oil.
  • Pyramid Head's projectile just straight up doesn't appear sometimes.
  • As Skull Merchant, if you hook somebody in the basement at main building, you can't place drones anywhere near main or the center of the map.
  • Twins.
  • Nostromo has the most absurd collision that killers like Huntress, Deathslinger, Trickster, Houndmaster, Springtrap, etc. become extremely unreliable to play.
  • Just walking to & fro as either Survivor or Killer is unreliable because of how astonishingly awful Nostromo's collision is.
  • Killer interactables like Plague's fountains, Jason's spikes, etc. can be very intrusive, often blocking walkways & extending loops. This isn't exclusive to Nostromo, but it definitely happens more on this map.

Honestly, I could excuse all of this if the map wasn't so visually bland.

Nostromo has the same quality & texture as an unseasoned overcooked steak.

Get it out of our sight.

Comments