Base kit perks to spice up the gameplay.
Just a fun idea but here two perks I think could be added to game and spice up how the game is played in some aspects, Would like to hear others suggestions on what perks could be made base kit
Diversion (survivors) - Adds a new mechanic for the survivors in the form of a base kit pebble, that they can throw as normal adding new base kit mechanic to the game for survivors.
Whispers (killers) would add a new form of tracking for killers and think it would pair well with Diversion if it would come to game, not a new mechanic but its a new form of base kit tracking.
(was also considering make your choice as I think that spices up the Killer side more then Whispers, but sadly that would be too powerful for killers who have a easy time getting back to hook but most killers I think it would of been a good base kit feature to discourage tunneling while adding a whole mechanic of "oh if I go for the unhooker I may benefit from exposed)
Comments