A killer that fits dbd’s aesthetic and would be likely to make it in if considered.

IMG_1475.jpg

Bondrewd from made in abyss is a humanoid so he would easily interact with vaults, hooking, etc.

His fear factor comes from: large, somewhat monstrous despite looking human and his disregard for anyone he loves in pursuit of science. (He genuinely cares about the children he butchered to use in his experiments, including his own daughter)

His appearance only becomes more monstrous as he receives the “blessing” from the abyss. (Which he could temporarily receive through his “cartridges” in his power)

(Pictured top right is bondrewd, bottom right is bondrewd who received the “blessing”)

IMG_1477.jpg

I will mention his weapons and possible abilities without going into much detail so this doesn’t get too long.

He has 3 weapons which he uses from his arms.

“Sparagmos” a burning light fired from his elbow.

“Far caress” black webs shot from his arm.

“Shaker” incapacitating needles shot from his arm.

His last weapon is a light fired from the slit in his mask called “gangway”.

He does have a mechanical tail (which does change when “blessed”) which I think would be best used in breaking and/or m1 animations, as well as claws he gains when “blessed”.

For an ability he could temporarily enter a blessing state by ejecting a cartridge from the machine on his back. Fyi he has 5 cartridges on his person (though this definitely doesn’t HAVE to be followed) and the last one is his daughter, Prushka which could be made extra special. He does have numerous weapons so it is obviously not necessary to include all of them though I could imagine a system where you choose one depending on the situation and they all go on cooldown or just something similar to the Lich. I can imagine making the attacks and abilities readable and trackable for survivors would take some time but would definitely be possible.

Lastly, while made in abyss isn’t the most popular, though I wouldn’t call it “unpopular” I see a real chance since Kaneki from Tokyo ghoul made it in and I think Bondrewd would be well received and imo the author would be happy to see his creation in a game.

Thank you very very much for reading, seeing Bondrewd in game would feel like a dream come true.

Comments