New killer idea: The Shapeshifter
I’ve had this killer idea for a while and wanted to see what people think.
”The Shapeshifter”
The main power would be disguising itself as one of the survivors in the match. While disguised, it would look exactly like that survivor and be able to walk around, crouch, vault windows, etc., just enough to blend in. It wouldn’t be able to attack while disguised or do survivor actions like repairing gens or healing (Subject to change possibly).
At any time, the killer could drop the disguise and immediately start chasing.
I think the fun part wouldn’t be the chase itself, but the mind games. Imagine seeing what looks like your teammate running toward you. Do you trust them? Do you go for a heal? Or is it actually the killer?
I think it could add a type of psychological horror that DBD doesn’t really have right now. Instead of only being scared of the killer, you’d start second-guessing the people around you.
Obviously it would need some limitations so it’s fair, but I think it could be a really unique killer if done right.
What do you guys think?
Comments
its dead in the water in any match where friends are playing together.
oh dang forgot completely about that lmao. What do you think of the concept tho?