DBD TV Series

Hello!
While I am excited about the upcoming prospect of a movie, I can’t help but think that Dead By Daylight would be so much better served as a series whether it be animated or live action. There is just way way wayyyy too much lore to properly do the IP any real justice within the confines of a 1.5hr - 2hr movie. Even if the movie gets sequels provided it does really well, there’s only so much you could do in each one. A series (most especially an anthology series) would give you the room to spread your wings. I know it’s probably too late to pivot from the movie at this point. But consider using the movie as a launchpad for a series.

Comments

  • I also think that a series would allow a wider audience to more deeply connect to lore of the game which I feel would boost much larger influx of new players. In other words, I feel like a series would draw more new players to the game.