Dexter as a killer? Killer concept ideas
Dexter could collect “evidence” from survivors. Just like how Darklord can pick up scent from survivors in wolf form. Maybe survivors could leave behind “evidence” with their footprints/trails or any meaningful interactions. For example, whenever they complete a generator, finish healing someone/themselves, exit a locker, unhook someone, vaulted, etc. It could leave some “evidence” behind. If enough “evidence” is collected you become dexters next target for the table. Your aura might be revealed and dexter could go into a “dark passenger” mode that makes him stronger in chase when specifically targeting that player. In order to counter play the evidence collecting, the survivors can clean up any of the evidence they left behind. Or, to make it even more interesting maybe survivors could leave behind “fake evidence” that could hinder Dexter for a couple seconds if collected. For an ability in that “dark passenger” mode maybe he could “syringe” you, maybe giving you an effect kind of like Weskers that can fill up, once it’s full you’ll be completely sedated and hindered, and maybe give you blurry vision, etc. The way to get rid of it would be with an antidote of some kind that you inject yourself with like we’ve seen Dexter do to himself. Maybe when dexters in chase with his target he could gain killer instinct when in chase with them, slighter longer lunge, faster pallet breaking/vaulting windows, and maybe bloodlust builds up 20% faster than normal. I’m no game developer, but I’m sure they could come up with something similar or even better. I would love for Dexter to be a part of this game some day and not as a survivor, but as the killer he truly is. If we have killers like Ghostface, legion, trickster, pig, etc. then I don’t see why Dexter would be impossible.
Comments
Dang I hadnt thought of that before, would love for dexter to be added into the game. I usually saw him as a survivor if he were to be added but the concept sounds pretty neat. I could see it implemented. Hopefully the devs could make something work or get the licensing for someone like him