Make exhaustion do something

Maybe make actions like vaults, repairs and healing slightly slower? Kinda like a reverse Resilience?

Comments

  • @neonwarlock said:

    Maybe make actions like vaults, repairs and healing slightly slower? Kinda like a reverse Resilience?

    While I would like some antivault perks, I can't imagine it being anything good when already ping does a lot when receiving damage mid vaults. I Had idea for scourge hook perk:

    Scourge Hook: Eternal Winter

    → When survivor is hooked on a scourge hook all pallets and windows in 32m are iced untill vaulted. Iced pallets and windows give 10 % hindred for 5s after vault is performed.

  • @Elan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/469722/make-exhaustion-do-something

    While I would like some antivault perks, I can't imagine it being anything good when already ping does a lot when receiving damage mid vaults. I Had idea for scourge hook perk:

    Scourge Hook: Eternal Winter

    → When survivor is hooked on a scourge hook all pallets and windows in 32m are iced untill vaulted. Iced pallets and windows give 10 % hindred for 5s after vault is performed.

    akshually, it would be temporary winter because the ice goes away meaning its above 32 degrees and probably substantially higher if it melts a bunch of ice instantly so its not really winter