Console and killers like wesker
I know alot of ppl will disagree and alot of pc players wont understand but wesker will be my example. Call it a skill diff or what ever but characters like wesker, billy, blight etc are almost unplayable on console due to weird controls and clunky movements. Wesker especially. I feel like he needs a reword or atleaat some sort of buff even if its just for console to compensate for the difference in turn times and accuracy you can get from pc. Once again Call it a skill diff but I can hop on pc and get a 4k in 7 mins with wesker whilst when I go on console (which i mainly play) I can barely win a chase with him thats less than 1min 30. If I try other characters like the litch or even pig I have better win rates and 4k rates yet wesker is supposed to be a stronger killer. Am I wrong or is this genuinely a major issue that needs sorting?
Comments