Anniversary offerings should be guaranteed to appear twice in level 50 bloodwebs

First off, let me say I'm grateful that BHVR made it so players are now guaranteed an anniversary offering in every level of the bloodweb. Even if the static nature of the offerings still leaves something to be desired compared to year 8 and before, that was a wonderful change. However, there's one issue: P100 bloodwebs.

I like to stock up on enough offerings to last me throughout the year on all the characters I play regularly, but—to be dramatic—it feels like I'm being punished for having several characters at P100. To get 50 anniversary offerings on characters who aren't P100, you only need to spend around 1.05 million bloodpoints. For characters who are, you need to spend almost double that amount, which makes the grind a lot more tiresome.

In future years, if the static nature of anniversary offerings remains, I'd like to suggest that there be 2 guaranteed offerings in a level 50 bloodweb as opposed to just 1, just to ease the grind for players who have dedicated a lot of time and bloodpoints to their favourite characters.

Comments

  • @halcyondays93 said:

    First off, let me say I'm grateful that BHVR made it so players are now guaranteed an anniversary offering in every level of the bloodweb. Even if the static nature of the offerings still leaves something to be desired compared to year 8 and before, that was a wonderful change. However, there's one issue: P100 bloodwebs.

    I like to stock up on enough offerings to last me throughout the year on all the characters I play regularly, but—to be dramatic—it feels like I'm being punished for having several characters at P100. To get 50 anniversary offerings on characters who aren't P100, you only need to spend around 1.05 million bloodpoints. For characters who are, you need to spend almost double that amount, which makes the grind a lot more tiresome.

    In future years, if the static nature of anniversary offerings remains, I'd like to suggest that there be 2 guaranteed offerings in a level 50 bloodweb as opposed to just 1, just to ease the grind for players who have dedicated a lot of time and bloodpoints to their favourite characters.

    wouldnt it make sense to grind cakes and bloodpoints on characters that have progression needed? i assume on a p100 you dont need any more perks and dont have an item or ad on shortage

  • @HexSlugged said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/469696/anniversary-offerings-should-be-guaranteed-to-appear-twice-in-level-50-bloodwebs

    wouldnt it make sense to grind cakes and bloodpoints on characters that have progression needed? i assume on a p100 you dont need any more perks and dont have an item or ad on shortage

    You're right about items/add-ons/other offerings, but I'm referring specifically to the grind to acquire anniversary offerings on P100 characters.